eGo-C Twist Review – Crimson Vapor
If you haven’t heard about or already purchased the eGo-C Twist, learned about it’s said functions and features, then here’s a great opportunity. We’ve talked about it before, but now we’ve got our hands on it. I’ve been wanting the Twist for a while, just never got around to actually purchasing one. Better late than never, right?
The eGo-C Twist from Crimson Vapor comes in a 650mAh and 1100mAh size/rating (We’re using the 650mAh because of its smaller size.). Being Variable Voltage, the bottom cap allows for the ability to switch between 3.2V to 4.8V. The eGo-C Twist also features the 5 click lock-out, which disables the button for being pocket friendly.
*Please Note: Results may vary. Using the battery at a higher voltage output will drain the battery quicker than when using it at a lower voltage. Standard eGo series batteries output a regulated voltage of approximately 3.2v.
- 510 Threaded: Compatible with all eGo Series atomizers and cartomizers, eGo 510 Series atomizers and cartomizers. Charge this battery using an eGo Rapid USB Charger.
- Variable Voltage Output: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.2V~4.8V
- Short Circuit Protection: When a short is detected, the battery will shutdown until the short is removed.
- Lockable: Press the button 5 times within 1.5 seconds to lock or unlock the battery. The battery LED will blink when switching modes. When the battery is in lock mode, the button is disabled and the battery will not power an atomizer or cartomizer.
- Atomizer Protection/Cutoff Timer: If the button is depressed for 10 seconds, the battery will shutoff until the button is released.
- Battery Monitoring/Over-Discharge Protection: The device will monitor the battery voltage and automatically turn off when the battery is discharged, preventing damage to the battery by overly depleting it.The LED will blink 5 times indicating that a charge is need.
The eGo-C Twist produces a very reasonable amount of power when set to its highest voltage (4.8V). The twisting cap at the bottom of the eGo is how you change the voltage and I found that to be very impressive with its sleek look and firm adjustment. It isn’t anywhere near hard to twist, but it isn’t loose either. It’s an eGo, so of course it has its normal eGo size and shape that we’re all used to and comfortable with, so sliding it into the pocket was really nice compared to only using big battery devices for more than a year now. I have become not so focused or caring on the looks of my devices lately, but my Boge cartomizer sticking up 1/2″ above the eGo cone gave me a ‘yuck’ feeling. I’m having an awesome vape with this Twist and really enjoying it.
Although an atomizer or cartomizer work well with the eGo Twist, just like they do with any other device – I found that a CE5 tank and the Twist set between 4.5V to 4.7V pulled in, what I call, a perfect vape. The pricing for the Twist at Crimson Vapor is pretty reasonable, especially for its quality. Crimson Vapor sells the 650mAh version for $22.95 and the 1100mAh version for $26.95. In my opinion, a great price for the tried and true eGo… with a Twist.
Easy to use, variable voltage and the perfect pocket friendly size makes me honestly believe that this device is the perfect all-around electronic cigarette.
If you’re interested in the eGo-C Twist and would like to check out similar products, please visit www.CrimsonVapor.comIncoming Search Terms:, ego c twist review (56), Ego Twist Review (50), ego-c twist review (15), ego c twist guide (2), ego vape review (2), ego twist reviews (2), Ego C Twist Reviews (2), ego-c twist 510 review (1), ego-c twist (1), ego vapor pen reviews (1)