This week, my e-liquid review is not for a single flavor but an entire line. One of the 2 owners of Evil Juices was kind enough to send me the entire line for my professional opinion. They actually sent me both of their signature lines, but “The Purge” will be saved for a different day. I was first introduced to the liquid and the guys at Vape Mania 15 where I took a couple of hits from their testers and purchased a couple of their bottles. I didn’t ask the price just told them to take my money.
One of my top 3 Strawberry juices is from their Purge line, and as everyone who reads my reviews knows, I am all about the Strawberry Creams. It is not a common occurrence for me to be able to test a whole line without a distinct favorite and at least one that I just do not like: some lines will get thrown in the trash after a couple of hits, and by the trash I mean they will be donated to the other people’s free pile. Unfortunately, with the Evil line I can not decide which one I like best and no one will be getting any as a donation.
We have some crazy names on this list, each of them designed to bring to mind someone or something that goes bump in the night. Taken straight from the horror genre and to fit with their evil persona’s the names will remain buried deep within your psyche as the flavors remain burned into your soul. The flavor profiles are simplistic, they do not pretend to be a sophisticated blend of anything, my biggest pet peeve with a lot of flavors is the fact that they are a mishmash of so many different things you don’t know what you are actually vaping. Simple and tasteful is the way to go, and that is exactly where these are at.
- Morning Murder : 90% vg. Fruity cereal. It tastes like fruit loops that have been soaking for an hour so the flavor explodes when you put it in your mouth, but doesn’t have the milky flavor that is being used by other companies.
- Scarecrow: 80% vg. Vanilla rice crispy treats. Has a very light “custardy” undertone and this is one of my favorites in the line.
- Elm Street: 80% vg. Sweet Creamy Banana pudding. What they fail to mention in the description is spicy undertone that accompanies the flavor and knocks it out of the park.
- Jaws: Sweet watermelon candy. This MAX VG juice is a cloud AND flavor chaser’s dream. This is a simplistic hard candy flavor that is a great all day vape.
- Jason: 80% Vg. Fresh picked strawberries. Fresh strawberries are in fact one of the hardest flavors to get right. They either taste like candy or chemicals most of the time and the guys got this right. Jason is another great all day vape.
- OJ: Max Vg. A simple blend of oranges and cream.
- Carnevil: Max Vg. A trip to the carnival wouldn’t be complete with out some cotton candy. Lets be serious, who doesn’t love cotton candy?
- Chucky: Blueberry coffee cake. When I first read the flavor profile on this I actually wasn’t excited, as I have tried so many blueberry flavors that fail miserably. You get the blueberry on the way in and the coffee cake seems to appear out of no where and then linger in your mouth for a while.
- Leatherface: 90% Vg. Waffles and syrup. They absolutely nailed the flavor with this maple syrup.
I know a lot of people are fixated on glass bottles for their premium juices, but I personally prefer plastic for ease of use. They have childproof caps and the labels are dark and inspire terror. The bottles contain the usual warnings and as a nice touch the nic level for each bottle has been punched out of the label to avoid any confusion.
As each of the flavors is as close to max vegetable glycerin as possible, each of the e-liquids produce large voluminous clouds. The company did a very good job of keeping flavor and cloud production in balance.
As always, enjoy your vaporizer and vape safe!!