I pay close attention to my Google Analytics account for what people are searching that brings them to GuideToVaping. Some questions that bring them to GuideToVaping are very random and I have no topic for it. With that being said, I will pick random questions that I have seen you all ask and then try to answer them to the best of my knowledge and personal experience. If you have a question that I have not added to this post, feel free to reply with your question. I’ll continuously update this post.
- Do some e-liquids produce better vapor than other e-liquids?
- As far as only talking about e-liquid, yes… some e-liquid produces more vapor and the reason why is because of the PG/VG mix e-liquid contains. If your e-liquid contains more PG than VG, then another e-liquid with more VG than PG will produce more vapor. Now understand that we are only talking about the e-liquid cause of course, a higher voltage electronic cigarette will produce more vapor than another electronic cigarette with lower voltage and same goes for an LR atomizer producing more vapor than a regular atomizer.
- Why do I get an awful atomizer taste?
- That bad taste usually consists of three things. If you are using cartridges, strands from the wool type filter inside the cartridge fall to the atomizer and burn, which then produces a bad taste or smell from the atomizer. The second possible reason is that you are low on e-liquid and you are running the atomizer dry. When you run your atomizer dry, the wick inside of the atomizer tends to burn and once that happens, it then produces a bad taste. The third possible reason for bad taste from the atomizer could possibly be that your atomizer needs to be cleaned. A lot of the time your e-liquid that you don’t vape and gets left in your atomizer gunks up and sticks to the inside and sits there for god knows how long. Try blowing through the atomizer with your mouth to break that gunk up.
- Do 1.8ohm atomizers produce more vapor?
- A 1.8ohm atomizer, which is classified as a low resistant atomizer produces more vapor than a regular 2.8ohm atomizer, of course. The reason why the 1.8ohm LR atomizer will produce more vapor than a regular 2.8ohm atomizer is because the 1.8ohm has less resistance than the 2.8ohm, allowing it to get hotter.
- Do LR atomizers significantly drain batteries?
- Low resistant atomizers drain a battery more than a regular atomizer, but not to the point where it’s a big different, at least not in my experience. I personally would sacrifice a little bit of my battery so that I can produce more vapor and get better throat hit.
- Does LR atomizer use more liquid than a regular atomizer?
- Being that the LR atomizer gets hotter, it will heat the liquid at a faster rate. From my personal experience, yes… I go through liquid faster with an LR atomizer than what I would with a regular atomizer.
- Any information about electronic cigarettes sold at gas stations?
- Electronic cigarettes that are usually sold at gas stations tend to be have lower quality, disposable and short lived. In other words, they suck. For your first time experiencing what vaping is all about, an electronic cigarette from a gas station doesn’t give e-cig it’s justice. With electronic cigarettes at gas stations, they won’t produce much vapor, the e-liquids, prefilled cartridges are expensive and china made and the e-cig itself costs a lot more than a much better one that you could find online for much less. In my opinion, stay away from them and find an e-cig online like a 510-E, ego, or riva.
- How do you know when you have a bad atomizer?
- When it stops working, produces less vapor or gives off a bad taste, your atomizer could possibly be bad.
- How to fill a low resistant atomizer?
- Drip two drops into the atomizer, put your drip tip or blank cartridge back on, then vape. 2 drops usually gives me like 5 or 6 pulls, but it varies from person to person of course.
- How to know if you are vaping too much?
- When you get a case of the dizzy head or you get that dull feeling, then that usually means you’ve had quite a bit of nicotine. When this happens, simply stop vaping for a little bit. I’m of course not a doctor, so if you are worried or anything then go see or contact your local doctor.
- How to make an electronic cigarette battery last longer.
- Simple, don’t vape as much. (lol) – Your battery will last longer if you are using an e-cig with a button to activate rather than it being auto.
- New Atomizer, Nasty Taste.
- When you first use your new atomizer, you might get a nasty taste for a bit due to the primer that is on the wick. What I usually do is drip a few drops into the atomizer, vape then puff and I’ll repeat that for alittle while until that taste is gone. Make sure you keep liquid in the atomizer so that you don’t run it dry.