Big battery devices have become the normal of the industry, and that said our special chargers are heavily used. There’s been a known saying that has existed in the electronic cigarette industry from its birth, and that’s to “have backups for your backups.” – This means it’s wise to get an extra 2 or 3 of everything in case one fails. Our devices use batteries and electronic components and our atomizers have coils that definitely aren’t guaranteed to last forever, so backups for your backups is necessary.
This being said, I’ve found the perfect backup charger, which can charge various battery sizes, such as 14500, 14650, 17670, 18500, 18650, 18700, 10440 and 22650’s. At only $7.99, this is the perfect solution, and even if it sits around long enough to collect dust, it was super cheap!
Texas Select Vapor has stuffed this deal on their On Sale page, but I sniffed it out after searching for deals to share with you GuideToVaping viewers. Here are the specs on the Xtar MP1S Battery Charger:
- Standard USB charging interface
- Algorithm charging system (CC/CV), real-time battery monitoring system
- IC temperature monitoring system
- High and low voltage separated charging system
- MP1S Charger adopts reverse-polarity protection circuit.
- Input: DC 5V 500mA
- Output: DC 4.2V 500mA
- Constant charge current：500±10% mA
- Constant charge voltage：4.2±0.05 V
- Adaptor input: 110V~240V AC 50/60Hz
- Adaptor output: DC 5V 500mA
- Operation temperature: 0℃~40℃
- Car Adaptor output: DC 5V
- Size(mm): 84.0 length x 40.0 width x 35.0 height
Need a backup charger? Find it here: Texas Select Vapor | Xtar MP1S Battery Charger