If you’re in the Clearwater, Florida area and looking for a new job in the vaping industry, then you should definitely consider applying at Downtown Vaporium. Currently, they’re hiring for a Retail Assistant Manager.
Downtown Vaporium is growing and we’re looking for an experienced retail store Assistant Manager for our Downtown Clearwater location. We’re leading the way in the retail vaping industry and need dynamic, professional people who are just as passionate about vaping as we are.
Not your typical corner vape shop, Downtown Vaporium offers high-end retail store experiences, staffed with knowledgeable associates dedicated to education and training, offering only the best quality products and delivering superior customer service.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Manages performance results by coaching, counseling, planning, monitoring and appraising staff job results.
- Conveys all store information to employees, other managers and business owners.
- Attends management meetings on a regular basis.
- Monitors store inventory and ensures availability of merchandise.
- Handles inter-company communication.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand the service needs.
- Oversees returns/exchanges.
- Secures merchandise by managing security systems and security measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with all legal requirements.
- Oversee the placement and inventory of new products.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing programs, operational and personnel policies and procedures.
- Markets merchandise by studying, advertising, sales promotions, and display plans; analyzing operations and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- May have to travel to other store locations.
- Withhold a strong presence on social media.
- Strategize and assist in planning of future sales and promotions.
- Forecasting of local traffic and sales.
- Work all areas of the store, including some Staff responsibilities.
- Lead by example and create an enjoyable work environment for employees.
- Fill in for other store management as needed.
- Periodically attend Trade Shows.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES:
- MUST VAPE (beginner vapers welcomed)
- 3-5 Years Retail Management Experience
- Flexible schedule required; nights, weekends and some holidays included.
- Problem Solving : identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Intellectual : Advanced understanding of company product and the industry. Advanced knowledge of computer systems that are at the core of the daily business functions.
- Customer Focus : Being able to relate to customers, understand and anticipate their needs. Knows when and how to address customer issues, complaints or suggestions.
- Interpersonal : Being able to relate to and view situations from different points. Having the ability to predict and analyze behaviors.
- Leadership : Being able to communicate and effectively inspire people to do good work. Finding key motivators for individuals to perform at an acceptable level.
- Organization : Knowing how product and juice should be arranged to make things run more efficiently. Knowing how to track ordering and receiving to make corrections to process.
- Computer : Basic proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; basic proficiency in desktop/laptop computer hardware; intermediate proficiency in enterprise applications (e.g. POS System, Timekeeping, company email)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical Insurance / Employer pays 50%
- 401(k) Plan / Employer Matching Contributions
- Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability Coverage / Employer pays 100%
- Dental, Vision and other benefits available
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
If you feel like this is the perfect job for you, you can visit Downtown Vaporium’s website to apply for employment.
APPLY HERE: downtownvaporium.com/employment/