Welcome to Guide To Vaping’s Best of 2018 online polling event! Each year the vaping community comes together to participate in an online annual event that allows vapers to vote on who and what they thought were the best in the year 2018. If you’re asking yourself why you should participate, we have several reasons to share. This event brings the community together, it gives vapers something they can collectively take part in, it acts as a guide for vapers helping them find the best products, vendors, and groups, and shows recognition to those who go above and beyond in the vaping industry. To those who take part in Guide To Vaping’s “Best of” each year, we thank you!
How To Participate / Vote
1. There are 5 categories to vote on. You are given 3 choices. Choose the proper choice, and go to the next category.
Option 1: Choose from a list of entries previously submitted by other voters.
Option 2: Manually write in your own entry IF it doesn’t already exist in the list in option 1.
Option 3: Skip the category entirely.
2. Once you’ve completed one of the three options in each category, click the Submit button.
3. You will then be asked to Login or submit your email. Doing this finalizes and records your entries and votes.
4. Next, you are given the option to share your participation.
5. You will then be redirected to the results page.
Rules & Guidelines
Voting Starts on December 15, 2018 and Ends on December 31, 2017 (Mid-Day).
Votes are recorded by browser cookie and IP address – One vote per user/ip.
If you are caught giving away free product in exchange for votes, your company/brand/products will be removed from the polls.
Blake is the owner and creator of the Guide To Vaping blog. He has expressed his passion for the vaping industry through his deeply rooted and highly informative content. Being a writer and content provider for the vaping industry for year's, Blake has also gained experience from working with multiple blogs and well respected companies.