Vaping has become a trend and has caught sight of mainstream media. Thanks to the amount of attention vaping devices are getting, more and more people want to try it out. While some vape to relax, others may vape for prescription reasons. If you’re new to the world of vaping, this blog has got you covered. Read about our five cardinal rules to vaping as a beginner below.
- Choose the right type of vape: If you’re a beginner, start with deciding the type of vape you want to introduce yourself to at first. There are multiple kinds of vaping devices in the market that you can select. Some come with open systems, where you can customize the type of vaping liquid you use. The others are a closed system and vape pod that are easier to use because you don’t have to fret a lot about changing the coils and cartridge. If you’re a cigarette smoker and wish to start vaping in an attempt to quit smoking, the e-cigarette model will work best for you. All in all, the vaping device you select is a personal choice based on convenience, comfort, and your budget, so choose wisely.
- Select a good quality vaping juice: If you have some experience by watching online tutorials or with friends who vape, you may have heard of vape juice or e-liquid. These are flavored liquids can make a vast difference in your vaping experience due to their flavor and potency. You can choose a refill with your pick of CBD or THC strength, which is why we recommend the use of refillable devices. Make sure you do your research on good brands and try them out before settling for a favorite like seasoned vapers.
- Put your safety first: Vaping is relatively very safe, but it is not without a set of disclaimers. If your refill consists of a potent strength of cannabinoid or THC, make sure to use the device in a safe space indoors. If you’re at a house party and want to combine vaping with buy my weed online edibles, make sure that you check the reaction time. You may want to vape with your friends who have more experience so that they can help you out as you begin to get a hit. Also, take note of any unusual effects that can strike a red flag, such as sudden anxiety, so that you can take a breather and level yourself.
- Don’t lend or borrow a vape: People usually pass vapes but we don’t recommend it for several reasons. Being in the middle of a pandemic is reason enough to not lend your vape or use one that everyone is passing rounds with. It may feel uncool to refuse but put your safety first.
- Vaping and working: If your vape liquid consists of a potent quantity of THC, it will give you the desired high. However, CBD in vapes only relaxes you. In both cases, we recommend against driving, working out, or using any kind of machinery.
Vaping can be very beneficial for those using prescription CBD oil. Whether you’re using the device for prescription or recreational purposes, the five tips above will serve you well to have the optimum experience.