Welcome to Guide To Vaping’s Best of 2017 online polling event! Each year the vaping community comes together to participate in an online annual event that allows vapers to vote on who and what they thought were the best in the year 2017. If you’re asking yourself why you should participate, we have several reasons to share. This event brings the community together, it gives vapers something they can collectively take part in, it acts as a guide for vapers helping them find the best products, vendors and groups, and shows recognition to those who go above and beyond in the vaping industry. To those who take part in Guide To Vaping’s “Best of” each year, we thank you!
About The Best of 2017 Sponsor: Vapor Authority
For over five years now, Vapor Authority has remained at the zenith of the vaping industry and held strong as one of Guide To Vaping’s preferred vendors. Carrying only 100% authentic brand names at the lowest prices, Vapor Authority is committed to offering their customers quality, value, and selection. More importantly, Vapor Authority is firmly dedicated to providing the very best customer service and support possible. It is due to this devotion that has allowed Vapor Authority to maintain such a large and loyal following, with word-of-mouth recommendations as the number one source of new customers. You can visit Vapor Authority at: VaporAuthority.com.
- 1. There are 5 categories to vote on. You are given 3 choices. Choose the proper choice, and go to the next category.
- Option 1: Choose from a list of entries previously submitted by other voters.
- Option 2: Manually write in your own entry IF it doesn’t already exist in the list in option 1.
- Option 3: Skip the category entirely.
- 2. Once you’ve completed one of the three options in each category, click the Submit button.
- 3. You will then be asked to Login or submit your email. Doing this finalizes and records your entries and votes.
- 4. Next, you are given the option to share your participation.
- 5. You will then be redirected to the results page.
- Voting Starts on December 1, 2017 and Ends on December 31, 2017 (Mid-Day).
- Votes are recorded by browser cookie and IP address – One vote per user/ip.
- If you are caught giving away free product in exchange for votes, your company/brand/products will be removed from polls.